BUDDY DIVE FREE DIVING EVENT BONAIRE - --May 10-29th 2010
- 121m ! On May 26th Patrick Musimu & Karol Meyer set a new world record in
Tandem No Limit*.
Int'l Media Coverage: US HISTORY Channel, SKY SPORT Channel
Follow the daily report on:
Watch the video:
hosted by Buddy Dive Resort
* Tandem No limit is the unique category to see 2 athletes associated during a breath hold dive. This category was created by the International Freediving Association under the supervision of Francisco (Pipin) Ferreras. The IAFD supported this category as a way to improve safety in the increasingly competitiveness of the No Limits category by having a more experience athlete descent with a less experience one.
In June 1998, Francisco Ferreras (Pipin) and Audrey Mestre established an extraordinary world performance in No Limit Tandem. Pipin & Audrey demonstrated the possibility to associate men & women during a single breathhold dive.
- Tandem dive is the outcome of human, technical and mechanical
- Tandem dive is a symbol of adventurous and winning
- Synchronisation and precision are synonyms of perfection and guarantee of success
- Association and coordination of human abilities induce emotional and enriching challenges
- Self-development and personal values support the global and common objective.
Buddy Dive Resort, Bonaire Tourism, Sector Watches, Insel Air, Avianca, Brasil Merghulo, Deco Stop, It Rains Fishes, Ivresse, American Gym, Be Charity, Sabma